Saturday, November 24, 2012

HISTORY OF SYRACUSE MUSIC "OFFICIAL SITE" - CHAPTER # 63 - MARK BIALCZYK - HIS DEDICATION HAS NO BOUNDS

I picked up Thursday's Post Standard (Dec 22) and as always read Mark Bialczyk's music article. To my surprise, I found this great article about The History of Syracuse Album series that we started some 41 years ago. I would first like to thank Mark for the nice story about my 48 year quest to tell the wonder story of our Syracuse & Central New York's music history.  Secondly we could not have reached this point without professional & dedicated people like Mark and so many others. My enjoyment of researching, collecting recordings, writing bio's, finding photos and making many great friendships through the years has brought me great joy.

Ron Wray

No comments:

Post a Comment